How to Add a Campaign Seed List
Seed Address allow you to send one or more contacts the campaign regardless of these people existing in the campaign audience.
- Tools Tab
- System Defaults
Under Campaign Defaults, you can configure which contacts you want to use for the seed addresses
- The sender alias you wish to use
- Your choice of reply to address
- Sender email address
- Campaign type preferred
- A bespoke unsubscribe
- Send to a friend option
- Close date weeks and/or months
- Whether to apply the close date to integrated campaign.
- Apply close date default to integrated campaigns
- Prefix subject lines in tests with Preview
A pop up will appear where you can add manage seed addresses
- Click 'Add New Seed Address'
- Select a contact
- Click Add contact.
Add as many contacts as needed
You can now see the seed addresses
Clicking the button brings up a pop up again showing the seeds.
In here though you can do four things…
- Add new seeds unique to this campaign.
- Delete a seed that has been added uniquely to this campaign.
- Disable some default seeds if for some reason your system defaults are not appropriate.
- Enable some default seeds if after disabling them you want to re-include again.
When the campaign is initiated it will also send to whomever is in the seed list.
PLEASE NOTE: The seed functionality will not send for resends,campaign series, or other triggered sends.