The section allows you to view the clicks for your campaign.
- Clicks Tab
- The Allias is the name that you have referred to the link
- The Link that someone has clicked on
- Where the link takes the user
- The Total amount of clicks on the link
- Distinct is the same as unique clicks, this shows you how many of the amount of individual users whom have clicked the link , regardless of how many times they clicked the particular link.
- A percentage that is made up of Total clicks/Distinct clicks.
- Allows the user to create a particular group of contacts when people have clicked through to the selected link
- Allows the user to share on social networks the results for the selected link
- Downloads all the contacts to an Excel CSV file whom have clicked on a link within the campaign
- Downloads all the Contacts to an Excel CSV file whom are a distinct (Unique) click on the web clicks.
- It's a click break down in a pie chart form.