Tools - Web Capture
Web Capture Setup
1. Name the first field that you would like to use
2. Place underneath a web capture control field using the button on the right hand side.
Name field and assign attributes
Select the field type for your web capture control
Repeat this process until the form contains all the relevant information that is needed
Add web capture button
1. Click on the insert web capture submit button
Name your web capture button
Insert web capture button details
1. Create a success message for those that have updated their details.
2. Redirect to URL if you have a specific web page for the people that have updated the form.
3. If your would like a campaign to be sent automatically on completion of the form.
4. To create a new audience group for the people that have filled the form
5. Select this option to add the contacts that have updated the form into a new audience group
6. Select this option to enable recaptcha verification pass code to be input when a client fills in the form
7. Enable a notification to be sent out on completion of the form (if checked the next option, Notification Email, will appear).
8. If finished click "Next"
1. Insert the email address that will receive the notification
2.Click add to insert the contact to receive the notification email.
3. Once the email has been added to receive the notification they will appear in this section
1. The unique identifier for your environment is not the email address of the contact. You therefore have the option to choose the dedupe field on submission of the web capture. Note: No matter which field is selected for dedupe, an email address is always required for web capture submission.
2. Click here to only allow one entry per contact.
3. Choose option if contact already exists; store for summary approval, deny update or make update automatically.