The Decisions Stage Type
Decisions are used to apply logic, perform calculations and provide outputs from a workflow.
The Decisions Stage Type Stages
- Set a wait period of number of days. (Allows advanced date and time options)
- Perform a query on workflow members in order to progress them through the workflow
- Store a static or dynamic value into the workflow for use in calculations and/or other outputs.
- Send email alerts to any email address (static or dynamic) on a workflow member entering the stage.
- Advance a member through the workflow to a particular stage
- Exit members from a workflow. (All workflows require at least one exit stage)
All decision stages are covered in the following articles.